Monday, April 5, 2010

Pictures!

So here are a few pictures from our traditional Easter picnic. It was such a beautiful day! Living in Buffalo we can't always have our picnic outside. It was just perfect! I hope to add some more pictures, but have to do another post as it only allows me so many pictures per post- and I don't know how to adjust that yet!

I actually missed this ( Jayna and I were on a long trek to the bathroom), but my understanding is it involved lighter fluid and flames!
Whitney relaxing on a tree! She enjoyed climbing around. She really enjoys being near the water.

Jayna climbing around. She did have a little slip into the water.


Andrew balancing on the edge of the bridge. There were plenty of loose boards that made it a little tricky!




I thought it would be fun to try too, however, after getting a little ways- decided it was just a silly idea!!!
Happy Easter!!
And so it goes...


No comments: