Friday, January 28, 2011

I don't hate...

I don't hate bean burritos, nor do I hate apples- but for some reason I have an aversion to both. I don't know why. Apples- I ate one yesterday, and again it suprised me how much I like them. It's not like we never have them in our house- in fact I usually buy them in 8 lb bags. I slice them up for the kids, pack them in lunches,add them to meals, but for me it really takes something for me to get that first bite in - even though I know I like them. Why- I don't know? Bean burritos- ( I have to say my aversion doesn't include Taco Bell), but for someone who always wants to eat more vegetarian meals- why do I have such a hard time making them- I actually make good ones, and it's one of the few vegetarian meals Richard really likes. Yet it takes a lot for me to make them. Weird.

And so it goes...

No comments: