Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Mirror Mirror on the Wall"

It's nice when your husband is willing to do the chores you give him. It can also be interesting and amusing. Last night I told Richard I wanted him to hang a mirror on Jayna's wall. She had seen a mirror I have from the Phillipines and expressed interest in it. Since we've moved she no longer has a door mirror, and I thought this might also encourage good hygiene ( hair brushing) It's a small mirror, maybe 8x14 or so. I went in her room today and saw that yes he had hung the mirror. However- it is very high! I can not look in the mirror while standing on the floor, surely my 9 year old can not either! But Jayna does have a chair in her room that I found pointing towards the mirror- perhaps that was her solution?? The situation gave me a little smile this morning- which is just what I needed- I guess my hubby knew what he was doing after all.

And so it goes...

Reading now : Crime and Punishment by Fydor Dostoevsky

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ha! That is hysterical!

I loved Crime and Punishment when I read it in high school. Let me know what you think.