Sunday, June 26, 2011

Gratitude

It's been a "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week" Well, not exactly or completely and that's the point of this post. Because truthfully- there have been some terrible, horrible no good, parts to this week- and it's been draining and frustrating. But I'm trying to look for the good in it all and not get too discouraged. So here are some of the good things of the week:

1. Family fun- an afternoon spent bowling with Richard and the kids. Jayna even did one game without bumpers and did quite well.
2. Church friends to chat with for a bit today. I was only there for the first hour, but it was long enough to be with some very sweet people.
3. After being away since Sunday, Richard returned Friday night.
4. Richard was home to make a certain house repair ( part of the terrible, horrible)
5. I finished up what I needed to for one of my jobs- although I felt kind of melancholy about it I'm glad it's done and I can focus on other things that need my attention.
6. Since Richard was home I got some better sleep.
7. Richard seems to be really enjoying his new job.
8. The dog came right back after she escaped out the front door, while I was trying to carry her dog bed out to the car for a showing.
9. Dinner with my kids at Tullys.

So there- some good things of my week- and we'll leave it at that.

And so it goes....

Sue

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the list!!! You are awesome, and I hope next week is better. Sunday is always my "restart" or "reset" button--next week will be better!!

xo