Friday, May 30, 2008

May 30th- one more thought

I have just come to the realization that beyond praying, I can't do anything about Richard's job search or job situation; and that worrying doesn't do any good, so I can now just let it all go. I'm just going to have to have faith, and let it be. Yes this same principal probably applies to many more things, but I can only give up my false sense of control over one thing at a time I guess! And wouldn't it be nice, if by me realizing and saying this is all God needed. That now my Heavenly Father could say, oh she finally gets it, let's give this man a great job!! Anyhow- here's to one less thing on my worry plate!!

And so it goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you feel. I'm in the same boat, but lately I'm learning to just enjoying the present and all is well