Saturday, February 2, 2008

Feb. 2nd

Well, after my niece Lex and friend Claudia started blogging I thought I'd give it a try, thanks for the inspirtation guys! I've named the blog "and so it goes", although my daughter, Whitney of course, was sure it should be named "motherfreak".



Today we went to a "PIP" performance of Jayna's (6 )at Buffalo State College during the girls basketball game. They have a routine of basketball tricks and skills that they do. It is really amazing to see my kindergartener get out there and perform during a college game. They have also performed at local high school games. She enjoys it alright, but I do think it can be a bit draining too. It is a group of boys and her girls from her elementary from kindergarten -5th grade. She has one more performance left this season. Below is a link to a performance at Canisius College.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdbJRZn9UUw

Andrew (13) is having a friend over to watch the Super Bowl tomorrow and Whitney has a birthday sleepover planned for Friday/Sat. I can't believe how busy it can be having 3 kids school aged and involved with so many things ( bass guitar lessons, gymnastics, musical theater, PIP, ...), although it seems like no one of them is doing too many things, it just adds up.



Jayna worked on her kindergarten project today creating a poster for the 100th day of school, using marshmallows. Sadly, it didn't surprise me too much when the dog ate some of the marshmallows off (Stupid Dog!!!Stupid Me for putting it where she could get it!!!!)

And so it goes.... I hope everyone reading this is well and enjoying the journey.

Sue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love to hear from you. You guys are really busy.

Lexi said...

I'm so proud of Jayna! It's awesome that she can be involved in something that cool!!

Also, I was glad to be sited in your blog! I really like blogging as a way to keep up with everyone. I've bookmarked your site!!! Write often!