Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Feb. 27

Hi- A pretty good day today. I had the day off which is always nice, and I felt like I got a lot of cleaning/organizing done. Sorted through some of the paper mess that builds up between school stuff, mail, receipts and all those paper things that like to take over my kitchen.

First week of weight watchers went well and I lost about 5 lbs. Yay. This week has been a little harder (started my period and just want to eat, would especially like some chocolate!!!!) But I'm still keeping track of things and staying within my points - I've used more flex points this week than last, but hopefully that's okay.

Andrew's play is Friday. They performed today for some of the elementary classes. Whitney said it was good. They are doing "Bugsy Malone, Jr." It'll be fun to see.

Whitney is doing sports club at school and just auditioned for the upcoming musical.

Jayna had her last PIP performance. And is down here now watching "Sesame Street"

Richard called to cancel our cable channels today- just a move to save some $. I don't think it will really get turned off until Saturday. I'm interested to see how the kids take it. I think Whitney will be the one who misses it most (Hannah Montana, Drake and Josh...)

Richard is going to Florida next week to visit his parents. I think it will be good for all of them.

That's what's going on here. And so it goes...

Sue

**What I'm reading **

"Never Let me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro- it definitely grabs your attention fast, but I'm not quite sure where it's going - I hope it's not too creepy!!

**Just finished**

"The Uncommon Reader" by Alan Bennett a short book that was kind of fun to read with a little twist and a bit thought provoking

Any recommendations out there??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will have to read some of your Books. I stop reading and I dont like it